Sunday, December 25, 2011

Shared Inspiration - The Journey Begins

As a child, I was always fascinated by the process of learning, developing, growing, the brain, the spirit, the body, the soul and how all of this makes each of us who we are, and more importantly, connects us to God.  The more I learned, the more my curiosity grew, and the more I felt the need to make sense of so many different interpretations of life, and why we exist, and to recall my mission, my purpose, my value.  Along the way, I came to various conclusions that continued to morph as I meandered and sometimes was hurled into tangents that life throws at us, sometimes forgetting my inspirations, sometimes forgetting my own experiences and sometimes forgetting and questioning my own purpose in life.  Fortunately, today, at this moment, I feel renewed inspiration.  Inspiration that compels me to write, to share, and hopefully to evoke thought, inspire action, and create excitement, preferably resulting in something positive, loving, and of value, ideally for many, but hopefully for at least one - You!

My purpose encompasses everything in my opening line, and has been ignited by my children, guided by my love for learning, and fueled by the love I received as a child, especially from my parents.  A great part of my life I have lived quietly, secretly, privately as if I have little of value to offer to others.  I have come to the conclusion that this is simply not true, and so I must break out of my comfort zone and start sharing my thoughts - to not do so would be selfish and fear driven, not confident and faith based.  I am but a vessel.  If I don't pour over from use, then what I carry will go to waste.

That said, if I die tomorrow and my children stumble across this one day, here's the underlying tone of the messages that I would like to share:God's Love is Our Energy & Our Purpose.  I love you and can't wait to share this journey with you.

It's the wee hours of the night following Christmas, so I'm calling it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment